Juvenile Court & Paternity Cases

Memphis, Tennessee: Experienced Juvenile Court Attorney

Paternity Action: A paternity action is a legal action to establish the father of a child. A paternity action may be necessary if the father refuses to voluntarily establish paternity, or if the child's mother refuses to acknowledge the child's father. Paternity must be established before the unmarried parent can apply for child support or before an unmarried parent can apply for visitation rights. Juvenile Court: Tennessee's juvenile courts decide all legal matters relating to minors, including juvenile delinquency, paternity actions and actions for child support, custody or visitation by unmarried parents or grandparents.

The Law Office of Charles Rich, located in Memphis, Tennessee, represents clients in the juvenile courts of Shelby County, Fayette County and Tipton County. We handle all matters relating to paternity and actions by unmarried parents or other non-parental custodians for child support, child custody and visitation. We also defend minors accused of juvenile offenses such as vandalism, assault, underage drinking and possession of illegal drugs.

Our law office is led by attorney Charles Rich, who has practiced family law in Memphis for more than 30 years. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality legal services at affordable rates. Our clients find us to be friendly, respectful and extremely knowledgeable about all areas of family law.

Free Consultations and Reasonable Legal Fees

We are happy to answer any questions you may have about a legal matter that will be heard in a Tennessee county juvenile court.

We offer all new clients a free initial consultation in a confidential and respectful setting. At our first meeting, we will learn about your specific concerns, give you some information about your various legal options, and make a plan of action.

We take pride in our tradition of offering high-quality legal services in a friendly setting and at reasonable rates.

To schedule an appointment with an experienced family law lawyer, call us at 901-323-0890 or send us an e-mail.