Guiding You Through The Bankruptcy Process
Is your financial situation out of control? Are you behind on your mortgage or credit card payments? Have you lost your job or find yourself facing a mountain of medical bills?
At the Law Office of Rich & Rich in Memphis, Tennessee, we have helped thousands of people file for personal bankruptcy as a way to get out from under the stress and strain of unmanageable financial worries. For more than 40 years, our attorneys have counseled clients about the pros and cons of filing for bankruptcy as a way to end financial misery.
If you have questions about bankruptcy – including whether it might be the right solution to your specific problems – we encourage you to contact our office to schedule a free and confidential consultation. During our initial meeting, we will collect information about your debt load and describe your options – laying out the positives and negatives of bankruptcy in a way that is straightforward and easy to understand. We will discuss the following topics:
- What kind of bankruptcy? We will describe the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and help you understand which type of bankruptcy is best for your circumstances.
- Before filing bankruptcy: We will guide you through each step you must take before filing bankruptcy, including collecting all your financial records, notifying creditors and attending a credit counseling class.
- Using bankruptcy to stop a home foreclosure: If you are behind on your mortgage, you may be able to use bankruptcy to stop the foreclosure and keep your home. As soon as we meet and understand the specifics of your situation, we will be able to give you advice about the best course of action.
- Put your worries aside: Many of our clients worry that filing for bankruptcy will have a permanent negative impact on their ability to get credit — or even their ability to keep their job. As part of the services we provide to our bankruptcy clients, we explain the truth behind these and other bankruptcy myths.
- A fresh financial start: Bankruptcy really can be an opportunity for a fresh financial start. As thousands of our clients have learned, there is “life after bankruptcy.” Let us help you find it.
If you decide to go forward with a bankruptcy filing, we will handle every aspect of your bankruptcy on your behalf with efficiency and for a reasonable fee.
Contact Our Office Today For Help
If you are considering bankruptcy – or are just overwhelmed by your financial burdens and don’t know where to start – we encourage you to contact our office for a free and confidential consultation.
We can answer your questions and discuss your options in a comfortable and respectful setting.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.