Why Do You Need A Bankruptcy Attorney’s Help?
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, it is because your debts have spiraled out of control. For some people in this situation, the prospect of filing for bankruptcy without outside help to save some money is an enticing prospect.
Without a bankruptcy attorney’s help, however, you could do a great disservice to your case. In fact, you could even end up in worse shape financially than before. At the Law Office of Rich & Rich in Memphis, attorneys Charles Rich and Ryan Rich know how to make bankruptcy law work for you.
Here To Provide You With Help And Clarity, Not Judgment
We understand how stressful this is for you, which is why we want to take on the difficult work. In short, with our help, you can put yourself in the best position to get the debt relief you need.
We can help you:
- Take advantage of exemptions: Many people think they will have to turn over many valuable assets in a bankruptcy, when in fact the law contains many exemptions that allow you keep these items.
- Avoid costly mistakes: Errors in paperwork or failing to disclose certain assets can undermine your case, costing you time and money. We can make sure everything is done right the first time.
- Manage your court appearance: We will speak to the bankruptcy judge and negotiate with creditors on your behalf, ensuring that your best interests are protected.
- Address all of the details: You may have debts that you didn’t know you could discharge, or you may have thought you needed to do a Chapter 7 filing when a Chapter 13 filing would be more beneficial. We can help you think through all of these important decisions.
- Put a stop to harassment: When you file, creditors must stop harassing you, and repossession efforts must stop. We will make sure that they do, giving you peace of mind.
Get The Help You Need From An Experienced Lawyer Today
We have helped countless people successfully navigate the bankruptcy process and get their lives back on track over the past 40 years. To learn how we can help you, schedule a free consultation today at our office in Memphis, Tennessee, a comfortable and respectful setting. To get started, send us an email or call us at 901-201-6163 or 866-935-6740.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.