Guiding You Through The Probate Process
When you lose a loved one, the process used to distribute their assets and resolve debts is known as probate. Coupled with the emotional strain of the loss of a family member, getting through the probate process can be difficult without the aid of an experienced probate attorney.
At the Law Office of Rich & Rich, attorney Charles Rich and attorney Ryan Rich are here to take on those difficult challenges for you. We help families just like yours across the Memphis area get through probate quickly, minimizing time, costs and stress. You will be able to focus on your family.
Why You Need A Probate Attorney’s Help
We can handle the following steps and more on your behalf:
- File the proper petitions and appear in court
- Provide notice to creditors and resolve outstanding debts
- Distribute assets according to the estate plan, which can handle property transfers and title issues
- Resolve claims made against the estate or challenging the validity of the will
You must go through several steps to complete the probate process. Any avoidable errors can cost you time and money. We will handle all of these steps in a professional, efficient manner, ensuring that every detail is addressed. In most cases, you may not have to appear in court, and the process can be over in under a year.
Make The Probate Process Go More Smoothly With Estate Planning
Without a doubt, the one thing that is most responsible for making the probate process take longer than it should is not having a will and estate plan in place. We can help you:
- Craft a will laying out the wishes for your estate
- Establish a trust to protect assets for your beneficiaries
- Grant power of attorney designations for someone to manage your medical and financial affairs
We will guide you through every detail, ensuring that you are aware of the possible outcomes of every decision. Taking these important steps now will save your loved ones a great deal of time and money in the future.
Talk To An Experienced Lawyer About Your Options Today
During such a trying time, let us handle all of the complex legal work. To learn more, we invite you to schedule a free consultation at our office in Memphis, Tennessee, today by calling 901-201-6163 or 866-935-6740, or you can contact us online.